Training Courses - Customer Care
Our customer care training course is designed for anyone who deals with customers on a day-to-day basis.
This course is for anyone who feels there is a need for improving the delivering of excellent customer
service whilst creating positive and professional impression to customers. In the current economic climate
it is essential that all organisations present a professional face. To achieve this it is vital that front-line
employees receive the appropriate customer service training.
Our course is designed to address different aspects of customer service.
- Potential benefits to the Business
- Greater anticipation of and ability to identify customer’s needs
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased sales and efficiencies
- Why Does Customer Service Matter?
- What Do Customers Want?
- Competitor Analysis
- First Impressions
- WOW Customer Care
- How To Improve Your Customer Care Skills
- Customer Care Action Plan
- 1/2 day course
- An overall greater understanding of the customer’s role.
- Ability to empathize and effectively deal with customer complaints.
- Recognise how one's attitude affects service standards.
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude.
- Improved customer-employee relations – a greater understanding of the customer and their needs.
- Increased customer care skills for all the team and clear direction on the best practice approach.
- Learn outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business.
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers.
- Increased customer repeat purchases – happier, more satisfied customers and increased sales as a result.